By Marvin Onabajo,Jose Silva-Martinez
This ebook describes numerous thoughts to handle variation-related layout demanding situations for analog blocks in mixed-signal systems-on-chip. The equipment awarded are effects from fresh study works concerning receiver front-end circuits, baseband clear out linearization, and knowledge conversion. those circuit-level recommendations are defined, with their relationships to rising system-level calibration ways, to music the performances of analog circuits with electronic suggestions or regulate. insurance additionally features a technique to make the most of on-chip temperature sensors to degree the sign energy and linearity features of analog/RF circuits, as verified via try chip measurements.
- Describes a number of variation-tolerant analog circuit layout examples, together with from RF front-ends, high-performance ADCs and baseband filters;
- Includes integrated trying out ideas, associated with present business trends;
- Balances digitally-assisted functionality tuning with analog functionality tuning and mismatch relief approaches;
- Describes theoretical suggestions in addition to experimental effects for attempt chips designed with variation-aware techniques.
Read or Download Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip PDF
Best systems architecture books
Viral facts in SOA An company Pandemic “This ebook is a needs to learn for any association utilizing data-integration or data-interchange applied sciences, or just any association that needs to belief facts. Neal takes the reader via an pleasing and very important trip of SOA details administration matters, hazards, discovery, and options.
Der Autor behandelt in dem Band Mikroprozessoren, die an unterschiedlichste Problemstellungen anpassbar sind und so die Realisierung vieler moderner elektronischer Anwendungen vereinfacht oder erst ermöglicht haben. Die zu den anwendungsorientierten Mikroprozessoren zählenden Mikrocontroller stellt er ebenso ausführlich dar wie digitale Signalprozessoren, die insbesondere zur digitalen Verarbeitung analoger Signale konzipiert sind.
Electronic layout and computing device association introduces electronic layout because it applies to the construction of computers. It summarizes the instruments of good judgment layout and their mathematical foundation, besides intensive assurance of combinational and sequential circuits. The booklet comprises an accompanying CD that comes with the vast majority of circuits highlighted within the textual content, supplying you hands-on adventure within the simulation and statement of circuit performance.
This necessary roadmap for startup engineers finds the right way to effectively deal with net program scalability demanding situations to fulfill expanding product and site visitors calls for. net Scalability for Startup Engineers exhibits engineers operating at startups and small businesses how one can plan and enforce a entire scalability method.
- The Designer's Guide to VHDL (Systems on Silicon)
- Heterogeneous Reconfigurable Processors for Real-Time Baseband Processing: From Algorithm to Architecture
- Information Technology and Applications: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Information technology and Applications (ITA 2014), Xian, China, 8-9 August 2014
- Breaking the Time Barrier: The Temporal Engineering of Software--For Advanced Engineers Only
Additional info for Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip